onsdag, august 16, 2006

Kaiza's Summer Slam Predictions


It's that time of the year again and here's my thoughts and predictions on the different matches that is due to happen this sunday:

WWE-Champion Edge vs John Cena
Edge sucks as champion... He's not that good. John Cena's not good either but the management likes him so he'll probably win this one. After all he needs to promote his new movie: The Marine, which actually looks rubish..

World Heavyweight Champion King Booker vs Batista
Duh, this one's pretty obvious. The animal wants his title back and there's no greater night to get it back on than on summerslam. Hopefully this will make King Booker a bit more humble. We're all pretty fed up with those "all hail king bookah," chants.

D-Generation X vs The Mcmahons
DX wins. They've lost to Vince and Shane the last two weeks (because of Umaga) so it' time to get revenge.
Orrr something weird happens and causes DX to break up since rumours are already spreading about the days of DX being over.


Hulk Hogan vs Randy Orton
I'm a fan of Randy Orton. He's a very talented wrestler. Hulk Hogan I feel is a bit overrated. He's not that good at all. But can WWE really risk letting Orton "kill" the legend of their biggest star? I don't think so. Even though as much as I hate saying it: I think Randy's gonna lose this one.

Mick Foley vs Ric Flair ("I Quit" Match)
Mick loses, no explanation to this one, just the way I think it'll be.

Rey Mysterio vs Chavo Guerrero
Like I've said before, I don't like the storyline to this match. The whole, "bringing Eddie back again" story. I don't really have an idea here but I've got a feeling this match might end with Reu as the winner.

ECW World Champion Big Show vs Sabu
I don't care much for the whole ECW crap. Big Show's a boring (and agressive) champion. Sabu's probably gonna win it.


So how excited am I really about this? Meh.. the dx-match may be fun. And the Orton/Hogan match is of course a must see.
Batista with the belt around his waist again is also something that will be good seeing again.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av en bloggadministrator.

22:36  

Legg inn en kommentar

<< Home