onsdag, oktober 25, 2006

K-Fed at RAW


About time to update this thing...

So what do I think about K-Fed appearing on RAW the last two mondays? I guess like most people. It sucked bigtime. I mean, it could have been funny if it weren't for the fact that the whole pr-stunt was just so obvious that it was just sad.
I bet they mentioned his album plus it's release-date at least 8 times during the show.
Yeah, he did get a well deserved FU and this monday he was back for revenge. Which he got by bitch-slapping Cena....

And I also noticed WWE.com has published an article where they make superstars lie about how great they think the album is. Seriously... Here's a couple of quotes:

"K-Fed might be America's most hated to some, but let's face it, they hate him because he's married to the woman we all want." - Jonathan Coachman

"I mean the music. Como se dice.. it reminds me of Beethoven. It should be in the Music Hall of Fame." - Armando Alejandro Estrada

"K-Fed? Let's just say it's his destiny to be the greatest selling rap artist of all time." - Randy Orton.



Yeah right...
I understand that WWE thinks it's important to help new and young musicians get some publicity (like Brooke Hogan and K-Fed) but pleeeease.. choose someone with talent for once.

http://www.wwe.com http://galleryoftheabsurd.typepad.com